Friday 12 November 2010

Pre Launch Day Progress...


















Sam and I took the day off today to get St Barnabas all ready for the launch party tomorrow night. I've been up since 6am baking cupcakes for our tea stall,  shifting beer crates and stage blocks all day and back home to more baking, hair dying, playlist making and deciding what the hell to wear tomorrow! I'm all tuckered out but feeling happy that we managed to get almost everything done today. The venue is looking really stunning, and will look even better tomorrow night when all the candles are lit around the church hall. I can't wait! I also can't believe how late it is considering I still have so much left to do before I can get some sleep. Excited? You bet we are.

4 comments:

  1. Well done us! Cant wait aprox. 12 hours and 50 min to go! Yay x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to get some great musical action on film :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this looks amazing. So gutted I can't be there - hope it all goes off well!

    ReplyDelete