Wednesday 10 November 2010

Stall Holder Sneak Peeks...Hats and Cakes

Over the next few days We'll be giving you all a sneak peek into some of the stall holders joining us at the St Barnabas Launch party on Saturday. First up is the fantastically talented Jill from Hats and Cakes. When she's not making hats and cakes, Jill is also the new workshop coordinator at Back to Basics. Here's what she has to say about her stall...


"Love hats? Love cakes? Then you have come to the right place. Quite simply I love making hats and cakes and to share the love I am bringing them both to you from my lovely stall. I hope you can pop by my stall "hats and cakes" on Saturday at the St Barnabas Launch Party". Check out some of the goodies she's been working for her stall, and pop on over to her blog to see more of her creations.






More stallholder sneak peeks coming for you tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment